I've been wanting a new look for my master bedroom for quite some time. I've also been a blog stalker of furniture redo blogs for quite some time. I finally decided I could do it on my own. I started with my night stands. Below are my before and after photo. Pretty simple. Here are the steps I took:
1. I didn't want to sand them (to messy and takes too much time) so I used Kilz Spray Primer. Let my 2 coats of primer dry.
2. I used a small roller and a small foam craft brush (for detailed areas) and painted 2 coats of my paint color of choice. Dry.
3. Glazed with a dark chocolate brown and wiped with WET rag so that the glaze remained only in the details.
4. Finished with Mixwax Paste Finishing Wax.
5. Stepped backed and loved the finished product.