I became acquainted with Senja online through some mutual friends a couple years ago, and this girl's personality just about jumped through the keyboard at me! She is just a darling. I get to meet her in person in a few months as she is coming to visit the US of A, and I can't wait! That's right, Senja currently lives on the beautiful southwest coast of Sweden with her husband, Mikael. Between the two of them, they share 3 nationalities (Swedish, Finnish and German) and five languages (English, German, Finnish, Swedish, Russian). How about that? Pretty impressive. Senja lives about 10 minutes away from the beach by car. She loves where she lives (and I am jealous!) Shipping her beautiful creations all over the world is a piece of cake!
Here are a few tidbits about Senja and her lovely jewelry, (by Senja of course!):
"I love bright, happy colors and warm shapes. Being creative has always been important to me and making jewelry has become my new passion.
By day I work as a project manager in a big travel agency and on the evenings, I design jewelry on the couch! :)
This is my first pair of earrings and it all started because I had lost my favourite pair of black wood bead earrings and couldn't find the same ones anymore. So I went to the craft store and tried to create my own pair. Along the way, seeing all the different kinds of beads, ear hooks, and metals inspired me. I got compliments from others and the more earrings I made, the more I wanted to share them! I like to make jewelry for all kinds of styles that one can wear everyday, and with everything."
Not only are her designs beautiful and versatile, she is a talented and kind person that I can't wait to meet! She has graciously offered to be a giveaway contributor on a little great. We couldn't be more pleased (nor could you, I would venture!) I especially love how you can wear her creations with formal or casual outfits alike. Perfect!
So here's the coolest part... the lucky giveaway winner gets to pick whatever they want to win! Thank you Senja! Very, very cool.
To enter to win:
1. Browse Creairtive's Etsy Shop
2. Leave a comment and tell us what you want to win! If you win, that is what you get! So just pick one!
3. Become a fan of "a little great" on facebook and twitter, put our button on your blog, subscribe to our RSS feed and our twitter feed, tweet about our giveaway and/or facebook about our giveaway (each an extra entry - MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN EXTRA COMMENT TO TELL US WHICH OF EACH OF THESE YOU HAVE DONE FOR YOUR EXTRA ENTRIES).
4. Check back next Tuesday to see if you are our lucky winner (chosen randomly).
5. Check back this Wednesday for the next giveaway!
6. We love you and think you are a little great!
contest rules here
Our first giveaway winner, for Snapdragon jewelry, will be announced tomorrow!