Sunday

A Little Love...Inspiring Mother Quotes


Image from Croatia.org

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln

I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely. -Renita Weems

My mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt that I had someone to live for - someone I must not disappoint. The memory of my mother will always be a blessing to me.-Thomas A Edison

The older I become, the more I think about my mother.-Ingmar Bergman

(A Google search on "Mother Quotes" will list the sources of these quotes.)

1 comment:

Karthika Qpt said...

nice blog.just you can see the great quotes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails