Auzzie Baby was started by new mom, Kamara King. "I borrowed a friends baby wrap and loved it, except… it was too bulky, too heavy, made my son sweat and was too expensive to buy. So I decided to make one, new and improved! I found the perfect fabric; lightweight, perfect amount of stretch, and cute! So my next challenge was finding it cheap enough to make it worth it. Once I had found my perfect wrap I couldn’t leave a grocery store without someone stopping me to ask me where I bought it. Once I told them I made it they wanted me to make them one. So that, my friends, is how it all started. The RooWrap is my newest best friend and my son’s too!"
Kamara has a degree in Fashion Design. Her "Roo Wraps" are expertly constructed and offer amazing comfort for you and your baby. She even has videos on her site showing you how to use the wraps!
To enter to win:
2. Leave a comment and tell us what you think of Kamara's creations.
3. Become a fan of "a little great" on facebook and twitter, put our button on your blog, subscribe to our RSS feed and our twitter feed, tweet about our giveaway and/or facebook about our giveaway (each an extra entry - put in your comments which of each of these you have done).
4. Check back next Thursday to see if you are our lucky winner (chosen by a random integer finder, coordinating with the number of comments).
5. Check back this Friday for the next giveaway!
6. We love you and think you are a little great!Please see the contest rules...