A Little Beauty... Coconut Oil
1. Mosturizer. Body and face and sometimes around my eyes.
2. Eye Make-up Remover.
3. Hair Product... I use it as a shine product and to tame flyaways.
4. Pre-pool or beach "glistener"... HA, I'm such a dork.
5. Anti-bacterial properties. In the Winter I get little sores in my nose (not cool, I know) and my mom originally gave me a jar to combat this problem. It kinda worked, though good ol' Neosporin worked better. I eventually found better uses for that jar...
6. Massage oil... You will think you're in Tahiti.
7. Sometimes I just open it up to smell it!
In India it is used for haircare, which I didn't know till I wrote this post. It's great for dandruff apparently. Now go forth and beautify!