What are the seven characteristics of healthy, fit people?
1. Exercise is a high priority for fit folks; they get 60 to 90 minutes of exercise a day.
2. Healthy people eat a variety of natural foods, and usually avoid sugars, flours and fats.
3. They limit portion size is a part of their dining.
4. Fit people regularly track calories.
5. People who keep weight permanently off weigh themselves on a regular basis.
6. Health minded and physically strong people surround themselves with other happy, active people.
7. They set specific goals, both short-term and long range.
*Some of these ideas come from the book "Zumba: Ditch the Workout, Join the Party" by Beto Perez.