Friday

A Little Christmas Cuisine... Peppermint Joe Joe's

If you are fortunate enough to live in a city with Trader Joe's (my favorite grocery store on the planet earth) I invite you to experience the sublime Christmas miracle that I have been blessed with this season...
My husband's boss sent us some of these from Seattle.  Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's.  Oh the Joe Joe Joy!
These are delicious.  And the best part?  Everything from Trader Joe's is natural.  So when you read the ingredients on these bad boys - you won't see anything you don't recognize (no artificial colorings or flavorings, no hydogenated oils, no preservatives).  So these are pretty much HEALTHY!  Ho ho ho!  Merry Christmas to me.
Since I don't have a Trader Joe's in my state (still hoping for a Christmas miracle...) feel free to send me these for Christmas if you feel so inclined.  I have eaten two while writing this post and feel healthier and definitely more in the Christmas spirit.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails