Monday

A Little Treat...Pretzel Rolos

I’m baking a ton lately.  You too?  Holiday treats for work, school, church, parties, neighbors… and I can't make just one thing, I have to offer a variety.  Enter Rolo Pretzels.  You can pop these babies in the oven while you are baking something else. 


I topped mine with holiday M & M’s but you can leave them plain or drizzle them with melted white chocolate.  You can also use different shaped pretzels…it will still taste like salty, chocolaty, caramely goodness!


Here’s how you make them:

1.       Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2.       Place pretzels on the paper.
3.       Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
4.       Bake at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes.  You want them to just get soft.
5.       Top each Rolo with an M & M or whatever you want.
6.       Let cool.
7.       Chow down.  Or share.  Or hide them in your closet for when you need a break from company.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Oh, my mom was just raving about these Rolo pretzels last week! They look so simple and yummy. My question is, where can you find Rolos in bulk?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails