Wednesday

A Little Reading... Non Fiction

A characteristic of almost all self-made millionaires is that they read at least one non-fiction book a month. I am not a millionaire yet, but I can’t overemphasize how reading books on topics I am passionate about have kept me going with my health and personal goals. Here are some of my favorite wellness reads and cookbooks:

Cook 1.0
Green for Life
Mindless Eating (the book on CD is awesome and great on a roadie)
Body for Life
Superfoods RX
Eat to Live
Lunchbox Lessons
The Volumetrics Weight Plan

Other Books that have brought me personal power and helped me develop greater character:

Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
Who Moved My Cheese
The Millionaire Next Door
Total Money Makeover (there is a strong statistical corollary between debt and weight gain… shed debt and shed pounds!)
The Well Educated Mind
Don’t Eat the Last Doughnut
Parenting with Love and Logic
Positive Parenting
The Help

What are some of your favorite and most inspiring reads?  I can't wait to hear!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wish the money savings and losing weight were true for me. We've got a lot saved, but unfortunately that also includes some extra weight, too. Thanks for list of books, though. I will definitely be looking some up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails