You will need:
- Canola oil
- Agave nectar
- Sea salt
- Coconut oil
Here's what you do:
- Heat the canola oil in a heavy stock pot until you see steam rise.
- Put in about 3/4 cup of popcorn kernels, cover.
- Move the pot around over the stove.
- Take off the heat when it stops popping.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl
- Drizzle about 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil, toss.
- Drizzle agave nectar (to taste)
- Salt to taste.
And there you have it. Now curl up by the fire and watch your favorite chick flick.