Tuesday

A Little Cleaning... My Laundry Motivation

I am kind of obsessed with sniffing my laundry.  It's an illness really.

I don't so much love doing laundry in general... but if it smells great then I am much more up to the task.  I sniff it when it comes out of the washer and into the dryer.  I sniff it as I take it out of the dryer.  I sniff as I fold.  I sniff as I put away.  I even sniff as I get my kids dressed.

Here is my secret.  It makes laundry oh so sniff-able.
Downy Simple Pleasures fabric softener in Lavender Serenity
Enjoy! (Seriously, it's enjoyable)

2 comments:

Just Us said...

I am glad there are other sniffers like myself out there in the world. Maybe it's the fabric softner that makes us that way. I use the same kind of softner. I love it. What kind of detergent do you use? I am so sad that they no longer make Tide lavendar vanilla.

Entirely Eventful Day said...

LOL! I use the Kirkland Brand (Costco) "environmentally friendly" liquid detergent. And I MUST add a scoop of OxyClean to every load... that way I never have to worry about pre-treating... best ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails