Wednesday

A Little Apology... Lucky Chic

Please accept my deepest apologies.  The other day I posted about a new site I came across called Lucky Chic (I have since deleted the post).  I told you that it was a little great... not so my friends, not so.  In the past couple of days I have spent several hours of my precious time, not to mention 12 bucks, on this stupid site.  I was stoked because I was seeing users getting amazing deals.  However, whenever I would bid I would end up barely loosing while someone else supposedly walked away with a killer deal.  It seemed so impossible to me that I found myself wondering if I were bidding against an evil computer program designed to rip me off (slightly dramatic)!


Here's the deal.  Basically you purchase "chips" for $0.60 each.  Each time you bid on an item it costs you one chip.  I spent over 40 chips and ended up with NOTHING.  That put me in a really bad mood and I got mad at my kids at bedtime.  So, again, sorry for leading you astray... please forgive me!

2 comments:

corinne said...

i have to admit it sounded too good to be true... and great deals usually end up being that... too good to be true. too bad.

Спашоп said...

Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Массажный стол для дома и это Стол для эпиляции. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails