Wednesday

A Little Beauty... Great Inexpensive Makeup


By Aly
I used to be a makeup artist back in my college days. I still love the difference make up application can make when done right.

Recently, my next-door neighbor was over chatting and I had to go somewhere soon but we could pull ourselves away from our conversation. So I invited her into my bathroom where I applied my makeup while we continued chatting. When I was nearly finished, she stopped mid-sentence and said, “I can’t believe you went from that to that in like two seconds.” I guess I will take that as a compliment.

My favorite, and the least expensive makeup on Earth, is Eyes Lips Face. If you haven’t tried it yet… I can’t believe you haven’t tried it yet. The best part about the site, in my opinion is the, “Get the Look” section.

Plus, their mascara is the only one in the whole wide world that doesn’t irritate my eyes.

P.S. I don't know how long this offer is going to last. Don't miss out! Did I mention that virtually everything on the site is UNO DOLLAR?

1 comment:

Somer said...

Just got my makeup and free gift. I love it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails