Tuesday

A Little Beauty (Naturally)... Fighting Cellulite

By Aly

CELLULITE.
I am definitely against it. I have been a little preoccupied with it lately.

Antidote: Years ago I was at the beach with my sister. She was complaining about cellulite and the fact that she was going to have to remove her skirt at some point. Just then, a woman nearby took off her cover-up and began walking toward the water. We stared dumb-founded. This woman was in amazing shape; slim, great muscle tone, the whole works. But when she was there in all her white-crocheted-bikini glory we couldn't help but notice CELLULITE! After a few moments of silence I turned to my sister and asked, "feel better?" She nodded.

Did you know...
"Though diet and lifestyle affect cellulite formation, a large part of cellulite is comprised of toxins and fat that build up in the body, and can affect women of any size, weight and body structure."
Cellulite isn't just fat. Cellulite occurs when "when fats, fluids and toxins are trapped deep in the skin (below the epidural layer)."

So how do we fight back? You want to fight back don't you?
My mom (she's full of tricks) taught me this technique years ago. I promise, you will see a difference.

Dry Brushing!
Do it dry and naked. Do it before you bathe or shower. Brush your entire body, toe-to-head. Stoke towards your heart.
They say it can actually remove cellulite when done twice a day for 15 minutes for at lease 5 months. Now that's dedication. Find lots more information here.

Quote Source: ivillage.com

2 comments:

Lisita said...

Wow, this is the best health tip I've ever received. Thanks Aly!

Cindy said...

Aly, this post brings back such great memories of you and me at the Sports Mall having a talk about cellulite...remember? I just love ya! :) Please continue to post Melinda's beauty secrets, she is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails