Monday

A Little Awsome Blog... Copy Cat Chic

I love this blog!
Behold, a blog I check out at least once a week!  Reichel B., editor, combines two of her favorite hobbies: Decorating & finding a good deal. That's where this blog comes in!  Nearly every day she finds a great, high-end home decorating something or other and then finds the same look for a better price.   Love her!

Here are some of my favorite posts:
World's Away Mirrored Buffet = $3,000




Home Decorator's Reflections Mirrored Cabinet = $549
I am totally into mirrored furniture lately.  I want this!

But my FAVORITE is when she posts a "Room Redo."  She shows a beautifully, and expensively, designed room and then details where you can find the same items for so much less!





ROOM TOTAL = $910

  1. Queen Sleigh Bed from US Mattress = $329
  2. Duvet & Bedding Set from Overstock (black) = $50
  3. 3'6" x 5'6" Rug from CSN Rugs = $120
  4. Painted Console Table from Amazon = $153
  5. Blue Throw Pillows from Esty = $20
  6. Glass Lamp from JCPenney's = $40
  7. Lamp Shade from JCPenney's = $20
  8. Wall Basket from West Elm = $29
  9. Blue Vase for Flowers from Amazon = $14
  10. Brass Chandelier from Overstock = $80
  11. Brown Drape from Target = $25
  12. Vintage Print from All Posters = $30 
See, told ya!  Awesome!  I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails