Tuesday

A Little Style... Online Sample Sales

I am guilty, guilty, guilty of loving online samples sales.  I am a serious deal hunter and I have found many a great deal on these sites.  So I thought I would share.  You can find what I have recently scored on online sample sales on my Style Blog.
A Little Great

I don't know how they do it, but it is like TJ Maxx on steroids.  They feature everything from home goods to baby clothes, beautiful things for you, and even for your man.

Personally, I super-love HauteLook.com and I shop it so very often. But there are several other options.





So how do you shop on these sites?  It can be a little confusing so please allow me to give you a few pointers.
1. Sign up.  You have to register to get the deals sent to you daily.  I don't usually like to sign up for things either, but in this case I make an exception.
2. Be patient.  To find the best deals you have to willing to check back often.  New sales are introduced daily.
3. Act fast.  In many cases the deals will be so good that you have to shop fast!  Sizes and styles go quickly sometimes.  When it comes to shopping on these sites you might not have the luxury of sleeping on it.
4. Have fun.  I have more fun shopping on these types of sites than... well... anywhere else.  I love the thrill of the hunt and an awesome bargain.
5. Denim sizing.  Shoes, tops and accessories are easy.  But be careful when it comes to jeans because they all fit differently.  However, items are almost always returnable.  My suggestions is to know what size you wear in the brand of jeans before you purchase.  On HauteLook they let you know which sales are upcoming.

Go forth and save!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails